Spey Pages banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've decided that this is too much rod for the waters I fish and since I've only used it twice..... It is the "old brownie" 14' 9 wt. 4 piece. I bought it slightly used. He said it was only fished on a week trip to Scotland(sticker on tube to prove it) and I believe him. Aside from a little handle dirt this rod is in near perfect condition. I'll sell it for what I paid, $375 plus shipping.
I also bought a Sage 5600 reel(no longer made) complete with warranty card, and have it lined with a Rio Windcutter 8/9/10 with a full set of tips. I bought the line new for this set-up so it's only been fished twice also. The reel came with a long belly line that I believe is a Scientific Angler. I'm asking $350 plus shipping for the reel and both lines.
It's really a sweet outfit but it's not right for me. :( Considering that the whole outfit is selling for about the same price as a new rod only(I'll let both go for $700 plus ship.), I think someone will be VERY Happy :)
Please e-mail questions or if you would like to talk; my cell # is 707-477-4733. I'm on Pacific time so 8 AM to 8PM I have my phone on.
I will to put it on e-bay with thes prices as starting bids, if one of you guys or gals doesn't snap it up so don't wait too long. Thanks
Kim

1 - 1 of 1 Posts