Spey Pages banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I'm a new guy here and to spey casting. I received a Sage TCR 9129-4 as a well intended gift, but after some research it appears that this rod will not meet my needs. I would like to possibly trade this rod for perhaps a 13 or 14 foot 4 piece rod for an 8 or 9 weight line that is not such a fast action. I will also sell this rod outright for $600 plus shipping costs if anyone is interested. The retail price for this rod is $845. The rod is factory made and has not been used. It comes with the tube, sock, and unfilled warranty card. Please email me with any questions or offers. I can provide photos.

Mike

·
Registered
45 Posts
New Lamiglas Travel Spey (CST 14ft 10/11wt 6 piece)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mint Condition - Never been fished cork still in plastic wrap. fast action, faster recovery. 6 piece for the serious traveler. Need a strong salmon rod for alaska you can carry without thinking about it? How about the ultimate backup rod for big BC fish? Comes with original tube of course.

Make me an offer as this rod retails for $500.00 This rod is located in Bend, Oregon.

I am looking to trade this rod for a used spey rod that is a little smaller in Wt. I am looking for a G-Loomis two hander in the 7 - 8 Wt range. I am also looking for a hardy angel reel and would be willing to barter this rod.

Make an offer - Let me know,

Tight Lines,

Mosski

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.