Spey Pages banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
very tough to find in this condition , it's as close to new and has almost all it's black leading still on it , reel was most likely lined way back when and never used

this is a reel for someone who wants only the very best for that special rod like a Meiser ,Burkie or Anderson , or a collector who needs this size , i have another 3 1/2 that i use on my Meiser MKS 13 ft 7 wt and gentleman it's a match made in heaven ,

the pictures will do the talking on the condition of it , reel is 100% correct and never been fooled with , also have the correct box to go with it

sought after leaded hardy perfect with round line guard , 30's reel , the reel had silk line and some backing on it when i got it , you can see a little wax from the silk line on the inside of the spool , i didn't clean it , i only added some red hot sauce grease ,
$1300 OBO SOLD Deal Pending

·
Registered
396 Posts
Oh, man!!! I have a few of those 3 1/2" reels and not one is any where near as good as that one!! Where is the "envy" smilie!!

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
reel is sold , deal pending

·
Released to spawn
4,348 Posts
I'm looking for one like this in 3 1/2" or 3 1/4", but a brass faced version, and with the earlier type line guard ?1906 era....anyone know if such were indeed made??

Super reel - if I didn't already have one (or two ;)) I may have been all over it like a rash :) - someone has got themselves a superior 'line holder'!!

Mike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts