Spey Pages banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale: Hardy Perfect Wide Drum 4 1/4" - leaded with line guide (sale pending)

Hi guys, instead of posting this on my website, I decided to offer it up here first.

First the bad news....there is a crack in the frame as you can see in the photos. The good news.....price reflects this and if you want a great fishing reel, all you have to do is put a little super glue on the crack to seal it up. And/or you could apply some JB Weld to shore it up. Either way, the crack becoming a larger issue is minimized and you are left with a super tight old leaded Hardy to chase the really large fish with.

I'm pretty sure this reel is from the late 40's. All parts are original and correct. As for other details, I'll let the photos do the talking. {okay I just figured out I can only post 5 photos here....email me at vintageflytackle [at] gmail [dot] com and I can send more}

Asking price is $500 - about half of what it would be without the crack. 3 day return provision applies with buyer paying shipping/insurance both ways. Check or money order preferred but will take Paypal if necessary.

Thanks,
Gary

Attachments

·
Registered
997 Posts
I wanted to let guys here know that I have had many dealings with Gary at Vintage Fly Tackle and all of them have been more than good! Great guy, fair prices, honest and great service. Great long time reputation over on Clark's classic fly rod forum as well.
Buy with confidence.
Just Sayin.
James

1 - 6 of 6 Posts