Spey Pages banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
Meiser, T&T, and OPST two handers; Scott, Orvis, & Winston SH. Danielsson and Hardy Reels
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
COMBO SOLD. But the Leland's reel is still available. The buyer chose the Hardy S3. Price for the British Columbia Steelhead reel is $175, shipped to CONUS.

As much as I like this rod, it is more than I'm ever likely to need in the area I fish. I got a great deal on the rod when it was new. The only flaw I can find is one minor blemish in the cork just above the reel seat. I'm offering this rod as a combo with a reel and three matching lines for $900. The reel is a Leland British Columbia Steelhead model OR a K-made Hardy Salmon 3 with 3 Gaelforce lines: Equalizer 9/10 63' 756 grain full line, Equalizer X ESH 49' 709 grain shooting head and a three D 600 grain hover, intermediate, sink 3 38' shooting head.

The combo price will be held until 7 PM CDT on May 12, 2019. ONLY after the held period will I consider selling individual parts of the combo.

Note the choice of reel, the Leland BC Steelhead or the Hardy Marquis Salmon 3.

·
Premium Member
Meiser, T&T, and OPST two handers; Scott, Orvis, & Winston SH. Danielsson and Hardy Reels
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pictures of the Reel

Here are the pictures of the reel. Both the reel and rod have original cases and rod sock.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Here are pictures of the Salmon 3 option for the reel in the combo.

·
Premium Member
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I pay the shipping to CONUS, split it with Canada. Elsewhere, we'll work it out.

·
Premium Member
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Combo is sold, but the Leland's reel is still available, $175 shipped to CONUS.

Make me an offer, I'll consider it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts