Spey Pages banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: Filson Skagit Jacket. New w/ Tags. Small (but fit is more roomy).

FOR SALE: FILSON SKAGIT JACKET. SMALL. NEW WITH TAGS.

Over the course of 20 years or so, I've worn some of the "brands", e.g., Patagonia SST, Simms G4, etc.

1) The Skagit is on par with the best of them with respect to serious fishing performance.

2) However, what makes the Skagit great is that it truly works as an everyday jacket vs. something that looks like...well... a fishing jacket...

3) No waxing or special care required.

The jacket has a roomy cut. I am 6' and about 180lbs., and I can fit a warm, thick, fuzzy, and huggy sweater underneath. At the same time, the cut is such that it gives a fit and trim look.

In one of those goofy fisherman gear moments, since I really like the jacket, I bought a duplicate thinking that I may need one in the event that something goes wrong with the first. But let's face it... when does that actually happen? Especially with high end quality fishing garb (perhaps other than leaving it on a large tree stump to "empty" the bladder and then forgetting about it - from experience by the way)?

The lighting where I took the photos was not so good so I included the catalog photos as well.

Filson Skagit_1.png

Filson Skagit_2.png

Filson Skagit_3.jpg

Filson Skagit_5.jpg

Filson Skagit_7.jpg

Price: $US 255 + $10 For Shipping in CONUS. (Current Retail Price: $495)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi there... my apologies. It is in the description:

...FOR SALE: FILSON SKAGIT JACKET. SMALL. NEW WITH TAGS....

BUT NOT in the title. I will fix that. Thank you for the heads up.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Well... I've tried to correct the title a few times. It seems to show up in the preview just fine but not in the final post. I'm probably missing something there in the "edit" functions.

In any event, jacket is a SIZE: SMALL. But as per the description, the jacket definitely runs a bit larger with ample room for layering (even for someone who is about 6' and 180lbs).

Thank you very much.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts