Spey Pages banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1) I have a spare Fenwick FF857. 8'6 7wt. Was in mint condition but it looks like it had a little bit of a scuffle in transit. A few scars in the varnish but nothing too crazy. Structurally sound and ready to fish. She will chuck a commando head into the sunset. I'll ship in a PVC tube. $85

2) Shakespeare 1899 Steelhead trout reel in Maroon. Built in the 30's, its basically a USA made Hardy perfect. Bought off ebay with missing screws and a broken reel foot. I re-rivetted the foot and replaced the screws. Looks used but is ready to be fished again. Has 75 yards of white 30lb backing. Fits that Fenwick like a glove. $75

3) A LL bean fly vest, size large in a green camo color. Its vintage if you consider the late 90's vintage. Pretty cool little vest, I just don't wear it. $25

I am open to trades also, I am looking for a Filson fly vest size Large, a glass 7'9 5wt 2 piece blank, Akron made Pflueger medalists. I will cover shipping CONUS on all sales.

Thanks!!
Nick
Send me a PM of your email and I'll send you pics. Items will go on ebay sooner than later.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts