Spey Pages banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple weeks ago I got a package in the mail from Bigfoot. Not the hairy creature that roams the woods but the spey pages member. In the package was a beautiful leather fly wallet that he had made himself. I'm a sucker for hand made things. Needless to say, I was pretty excited to get it in hand and anxious to start tying flies to fill it.

I have not tied anything nice in around 6 months and while tying these two flies I realized my good materials are running thin. I guess I need to make a Christmas purchase for my self.

·
Banned
894 Posts
Wow, stunning flies and the wallet is very nice. Where does one find one of those wallets if you don't mind me asking? Cheers

sent from the North Pole

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Great

Gesture and more complimentary to the class acts on the forum

·
Registered
78 Posts
I really dig the proportions on those - especially that Jock, nicely done. Your friend has done a really good job with the leather work as well!

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Nice! Man you must have been pumped to recieve that.

·
Internet Scientist
1,302 Posts
They sure do know how to work leather in Texas!

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
Geez, that's just gorgeous. The leather crafting and the featherwork just goes hand-in-hand. Those flies are coffee table book worthy.

Wishing I had been a good boy this year for Santa to bring me toys like you got.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts