Spey Pages banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
SRO Direct Dealer
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OLN will air the half-hour show on Washington Steelhead. This show will feature Ed Ward and Steve Choate fishing and some shots of Kaufman's Spey Days. Air times are:
4/15/05 - 7:30 PM
4/15/05 - 10:30 PM
4/16/05 - 5:30 AM
4/21/05 - 11:00AM

Rich

·
Swinger of Flies
103 Posts
I didnt know at the time

But when they were doing their interviews.....I was standing in the river throwing line in direct line of sight of the camera. I was about 50/50 on good casts vs. crap casts. If I am visible in the back ground I hope it was when I was throwing that Snowbee rocket launcher. haha

·
Registered
273 Posts
Fly fish America

All I got on OLN at the scheduled times was Taylor CreeK Snow Trout. Did I miss something on the schedule or has it been rescheduled? Klem

·
SRO Direct Dealer
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I saw the same program. Checked the OLN web site and found the Washington Steelhead show has been moved to next week.
4/22/05 7:30 PM
4/22/05 10:30 PM
4/23/05 5:30 AM
4/28/05 !!:00AM

Hope this time they keep it as listed.

Rich

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
If I may ask a favor!

We get lots of 'channels' on our local cable, but not OLN (unless you want to pay the 'big bucks'). Could someone 'tape' the show for me; more than willing to pay for the tape/postage.

Fred

·
Registered
273 Posts
More rock pictures than---

It seemed to me they edited the story to show a lot of solitary rock images. All in all it was a great story of our spey world. Nice to watch Ed in a fishing situation. Loved the boat pics. Great to see a fishing program on spey fishing in stead of the Bass thingies. Klem

·
Registered
200 Posts
We in Canada, by the way, will be carrying bass fishing from Muddy Gut Holler, "Gee Bubba, I wunner wha he gonna do next." Geez, I wish these guys would get their programming right.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.