Spey Pages banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Spences Bridge Volunteer Committee is holding an auction at the Log Cabin Pub on Saturday, November 15th and have the following items up for bid so far: 1) 1 case of **(20) donated flies, including a GREASED LINER, tied and donated by Harry Lemire; 2) 1 case of **(20) donated flies, including a THOMPSON RIVER CADDIS, tied and donated by Harry Lemire; 3) "GARDENER" fly, tied-in-hand and donated by Harry Lemire, including a card signed by Harry.
All proceeds go to the maintenance and improvements of the free camping area known as "Madden Island", "Cal Woods Memorial Park", and "The Greasehole". This fundraising event will also be a toast to the future of endangered Thompson River Steelhead.
**(minimum number of flies, donations are still coming in and accepted until auction begins, around 10:00 pm.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I can't make it to the auction, in person taht is, but will be there in spirit.
Is it possible to place an "absentee bid"?

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
I too would be very interested in making an "absentee" bid
Keep us advised
Brian

·
Registered
143 Posts
My understanding is that proxy or absentee bids are being accepted. Send "the bee" an e-mail with your bid, name address and phone number. Make sure you state which item you're interested in. Bids should be in Canadian dollars.

Poul (last year's auctioneer)

Laurie: please advise if my understanding is inaccurate...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
re fly auction

Thanks, Poul! Your understanding is correct. In order to place an absentee bid, please phone me at 250-458-2215 with a fax number so I can fax you a Proxy Bid Authorization form, and we'll decide how to go from there. I don't go on line often enough to do this over the Internet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts