Spey Pages banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Swingin for Chrome
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a Stonfo Vise yesterday price was right and it really caught my eye as there is lots of room for tying intruders to be able to tie the back station without hassle for spinning and packing in materials as it comes straight out like a tube vise. I am in love !!!

First fly of course had to go with black and blue and is going to my mate, makes sense to pass a long the fun i have tying it as he is heading to B.C in fall, not to sure if he will wait that long to swing it though haha!!

Enjoy!!

Mikey

Attachments

·
Registered
ACR, Echo DHII, Danielsson, Leland, Hardy, Rio, Airflo
3,693 Posts
Teasing Me

Great tie my two are clearing customs as we speak, Liking the vise, quality there???

·
Swingin for Chrome
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great tie my two are clearing customs as we speak, Liking the vise, quality there???
It came with 3 different attachments, a travelling pedestal and desk. Quality is top notch, it is very simple to use and pretty lightweight I do wish the base was a bit heavier but like it more than my Apex by far just for the clearance it has for me when tying intruders and well the different jaws as well so I am not killing one jaw set with shanks, still have others jaws for my smaller flies.

I am very happy guy!

·
Registered
ACR, Echo DHII, Danielsson, Leland, Hardy, Rio, Airflo
3,693 Posts
Looking forward,

orederd the FlyTech Lever and the tube fly vise, great reviews to the east far east LOL

·
Swingin for Chrome
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
orederd the FlyTech Lever and the tube fly vise, great reviews to the east far east LOL
Buddy Floyd got the tube vise yesterday picked them up at a local shop for half off pretty much!! Couldn't pass up the deal!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts