Spey Pages banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have finally finished editing my first fishing video! It took me a LONG time but its finally done!
It is pretty long (I probably could have edited some more) but hopefully people like it.
It is all gopro footage from our trip to the Bulkley River in B.C. this past October. We were very fortunate that we had great weather and amazing fishing!
If you have any tips for my next video (such as length haha) please feel free to comment!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq4DJiccRVk

If the link does not work for you, I have it on vimeo as well ;)

https://vimeo.com/118208067

·
Registered
766 Posts
Cool video, LOVE the choice of music. Saw Neil Young around this time last year at Massey Hall, best concert I've ever been to and will probably ever go to

·
FISHIN' FREELANCER
1,425 Posts
Very nice :smokin: You make it look to easy.. you fellas should freeze your finges and toes a little more (smiling) Nice sound track.

Thanks for posting.. color me envious

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the complements everyone! Choosing music was probably the hardest part but also the most important in my opinion ;)
The Bulkley is amazing and if you ever get a chance to go to that area of B.C., don't turn it down!

·
Administrator
19,233 Posts
Thanks for sharing :)
Looks like you guys had a great trip .... some gorgeous fish too !!
What a beautiful river , wow - I have to fish that river !!

Mike

·
Registered
134 Posts
Great video Colin. It was great meeting you guys there! If it helps that's my Toyota Tundra and explorer on the beach when you come in at the end of the vid.

Great job!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Don't know why but the video is blocked for the Netherlands on Youtube:eek:

Love to see it, fished the Bulkley this year and last year in August when doing a RV trip in BC and this is my favourit river for sure.

Greetz Ochi

·
Registered
11 Posts
That was an awesome video, great soundtrack and beautiful fish.
Got me all jacked up I think I might have blow off work for a few days and go get my line wet! :chuckle:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Unfortunately one of the songs is blocked in some countries for copyright :-(
I'll have to redo the soundtrack which sucks. Ill probably post it with a different soundtrack for people in Europe ;-)

Don't know why but the video is blocked for the Netherlands on Youtube:eek:

Love to see it, fished the Bulkley this year and last year in August when doing a RV trip in BC and this is my favourit river for sure.

Greetz Ochi

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Great video Colin.

·
Ethie24
147 Posts
!!

Sweet video dude!!! Don't change a thing for the next one. Great music, great fish and some even better casts! Love the way ya handle fish dude, good on ya!!!

Made my morning,

Cheers!

·
Registered
823 Posts
chrome-gasm

at 3:28; I swear to God ""I"" could feel the rod butt throbbing into my lower belly.

I was there.

Thanks so much for that moment.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts