Spey Pages banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking to add a new switch rod to the mix and have a few rods I need to sell. All prices below include insured shipping in North America, payment by money order or paypal is fine, I will cover paypal fees.

Loomis NRX LP 9' Foot 5 Weight (blue wraps) - This is the rod reviewed in the George Anderson five weight shoot out. It is certainly a great rod but I love the new Scott Radian and can't keep two five weights. Rod was fished for one weekend and remains in almost new condition. The rod was never registered so the warranty is still available to be put in your name. This rod retails for $755 US new, how about $585 US. REDUCED TO $495 - SOLD

Loomis NRX LP 9' Foot 4 Weight (blue wraps) - Same as above, a great rod just prefer my Radian. Rod was fished for once for about four hours, and is new condition. The rod was never registered so the warranty is still available to be put in your name. This rod retails for $755 US new, same price as above $585 US - REDUCED TO $495 - SOLD

Winston - Boron III LS New - 8"6" four weight with warranty card. Retail is $795. Rod has great reviews, just a little too slow for my cast. REDUCED TO $475

1 - 2 of 2 Posts