Spey Pages banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys here are my boxes for winter. might be going to the T with scott soon some will be fished there. 2 picture per box sorry,

first box are classic in different sizes mostly mix wings.
second box are spey on one side and classic on other with some free style steely flies,
3rd box are size 4 classic steelhead hair wings and size 10 and 6 small hair wing and low water flies. i never really used these flies but i want to try them i was told size 4 was a good size. what you guys think?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Looking good man.

·
The Dude abides
2,079 Posts
wow, gorgeous flies! love the mixers the most but all are so pretty. you are gonna get some payoff with that set.

·
Administrator
18,162 Posts
Great offerings Kevin !!
Love that Floodtide :smokin:
I would have mega confidence heading to the river with those boxes :)

Mike

·
Registered
361 Posts
Very nice flies. Happy to see some Blue Charms in the bunch. I still remember my first Thompson steelhead rising to one of those!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Nice flies Kevin. I am completely new to tying and as a result, I never seem to walk away from my local shop with the right materials for what I am trying to tie up.

These look killer to me and I think I can spin some up with practice:

What are you using for the collars on those purple and black flies? Streetwalkers and Green Butts?

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
for though i forgot either hen or schallpen either will work. you can me if you have qiestions too and ill try and help

1 - 10 of 10 Posts