Spey Pages banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
18,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all my fellow Canadian brothers and sisters ,

HAPPY THANKSGIVING !!!

Hope that you enjoy this day with family and friends and have time to reflect on why and what you are truly thankful for .

Blessings from my family to yours :):)

Mike

·
Registered
263 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving

Hi Mike,

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your Family ... We will see you in 4 days:Eyecrazy:, going to be a long sleepless week...

Alan

·
Administrator
18,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We will see you in 4 days:Eyecrazy:, going to be a long sleepless week...
My brother , the sleepless nights started since I got back from work last Wednesday :hihi::hihi:
With or without water , this will be a great salmon hunt !! But the rains are expected just as Jimmy and I leave for the coast !!
I just get all giddy driving half way across the country to see my friends and swing such a great river in hopes of enticing a salmon to take my fly :)
It's the weekend that "Fiddles , Flies and Lies" show or something like that , that is happening close to the Salmon Museum . Bob MacDonald will be there , I think Jerome Malloy as well and Davie McFail is flying in too .

This is one of the reasons I am thankful for , great friendships that were made on this site that will last a lifetime :):)

Mike

·
Registered
776 Posts
Have a great Thanksgiving Mike, and best of luck to you and Jim on your trip out East. Hope to see you on the river soon.

Brayden

·
Registered
73 Posts
It's a perfect day for swinging... No wind, overcast skies and good flows.

However, all I can think about is putting myself into a food coma...

·
Administrator
18,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's a perfect day for swinging... No wind, overcast skies and good flows.

However, all I can think about is putting myself into a food coma...
Funny , I was thinking the same thing :hihi:
I'm cooking the meal , as always , I enjoy that the most .... everyone else does too :hihi:
That turkey smell is throughout the house now :smokin:

Mike

·
Banned
894 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to you all, we had our big dinner on Saturday as wifey works today. Anyhow, turkey aside.....im thankful for all the honest members on Speypages that ive done deals with, all top notch guys. Thanks all also for the help you give to all of us here on the pages.cheers

Sent from my SGH-I547C using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Add my best wishes!

Also 'Columbus Day' on this side of the Boarder. The oddest (choice) national holiday we have in the United States.

·
Administrator
18,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you guys for the well wishes !!
Hope everyone's day was/is as good as mine :)

Mike

·
Registered
231 Posts
Hope it was a wonderful Thanksgiving!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts