Spey Pages banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a 7116-4 sage one put about 21 days on it lot of good karma on it only reason to sell I Spey cast only with 2 handed rod don't like short bottom handle on rod besides that love how light it is like walking around with single handed rod throws medium large stuff well pleasure to fish asking 600 including shipping pay pal pm me for pictures

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's 7116-4 540 pay pal but wrong rod description in last post 7116-4 sage one shipped 540 pay pal sorry for confusion

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Going down to 520 pal sweet deal for someone north Umpqua / any indicator steelhead fisherman / Alaska big bows coho dollies / Argentina sea run browns / small to medium costal rivers / any brushy willow chocked run of 4- 20 pound fish

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Trade items so don't waste time will negotiate if money needs to be added or given winston micro Spey 4wt - Simms g3 stocking foot waders md has to be new - Burkie 7117-4- Anderson 3117-4 - boat pump powered car battery or battery that would work on water strider has to be new - rio steelhead Scandi 350 at 31 and 480 at 31 has to be new or like new will take 2 of each if u got them

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Reduced to 480 split shipping also will entertain trade for Orvis 3 wt superfine glass rod - Spey co Scandi reel

·
Registered
2 Posts
You say you don't like the short butt on the switch, I have a Beulah platinum 12' 6" 6wt Spey... Would you consider a trade? The thing is money, just looking for a shorter stick for the coast. It throws the same we slag it and scandi as the 7116 so you wouldn't have to purchase any new heads either!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts