Spey Pages banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ALL ITEMS HAVE BEEN SOLD

Again due to things beyond my control I am selling a few items. Don't have a camera so no pictures but those who have purchased from me in the past know I describe my items as they really are and all have been well satisfied with what they purchased. Here are the items:

Hardy Reels:

--- Post war English made 3 and 7/8 Perfect (guess it was made in early 50's) It has the light grey agate line guard which is in perfect condition. It is a right hand wind reel. The reel has been used and I'd say has around 75% of finish left. It is not a collectors reel but a really strong Perfect for fishing. Very tight. Was sent a year or so ago to Archelta for repair of tension screw and rest of reel checked out just fine. Comes with Hardy reel case. $260 ----SOLD----

---- Hardy Zenith with two spare spools included. The reel and spools are like new as I never used them. Great reel for switch and small speys $260 ---SOLD--

----- Hardy Viscount LA Disc Drag LA 9/10 Almost new condition. Great reel for 8wt and up rods. Great reel for the price $125 ---SOLD---

----- Hardy Salmon I Marquis spare spool in very good condition. $55 ----SOLD----

All the reels/spools have fairly fresh backing on them.

Rod:

TFO Deer Creek 4wt 4 piece 11ft switch rod which is new and has never been used. Comes with case and sock. Great switch rod. $215 ----SOLD----

Above prices include shipping costs to US only. No out of US shipping No Paypal, Postal money orders only.

Thanks for looking.

Rphelps

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
possible sale on Hardy Perfect, waiting a reply will post later if it is sold

sale possible on Perfect

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Zenith reel and spools left price lowered

The rest of the Hardy reels and the DC rod are sold.

I have lowered the price on the Hardy Zenith and two extra spools to $260 which is a great buy as these are like new never used.

Rphelps

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
A bump up

Thats a smoking deal on the Zenith.....great setup for a 5/6 Wt spey or 7/8 switch set up. They are the wide spooled version of the lightweight Hardy series. Wonderful reels.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Trades

Sorry, I need to sell the Zenith and spools so no trades. Thanks though for the interest. The St John is a great reel and I had one several years back.

Rphelps

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Old Gillie

Sent you an email as I did not receive your email you can also use the PM feature here

Rphelps

1 - 20 of 20 Posts