Spey Pages banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just picked up a Tim Rajeff Echo 10' 10" switch rod loaded w/ Ross CLA4 and Airflo Skagit 540g tactical shooting tip; I will be learning how to Spey cast and fish with this setup!!! I haven't been this excited to get out and fish in a long time!!

I'm open to suggestions at anytime!

HERE FISHY FISHY FISHY

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Don't know what level of casting skills you have, but lots of board members in your area. Suggest you see if you can "hook up" and get a free lesson or two (you bring the beer or Single Malt .... that will get their attention!).:D

Fred

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Don't know what level of casting skills you have, but lots of board members in your area. Suggest you see if you can "hook up" and get a free lesson or two (you bring the beer or Single Malt .... that will get their attention!).:D

Fred
I'm Just picking up a Spey rod, I've been fly fishing for 27 years.......:whoa: :Eyecrazy: I Live in Bellingham 5 minutes away from the Nooksack and if anyone lives close I have Beer and will be willing to learn!!!

·
SRO Direct Dealer
578 Posts
Come down to Monroe any Sunday morning. All About The Fly hosts a gathering of two handed junkies at the Ben Howard boat launch from 9:00AM until noon +/-. If the river is too high we meet at the lake. Lots of rods, lines and help.

Rich

·
Registered
124 Posts
Call Way Yin

Way Yin is (among many other things) a casting champion, certified instructor, line designer, world traveling fisherman, and local physician (talk about an over achiever.) I would highly recommend contacting him and setting up a lesson or see if he is giving a group lesson you can join.

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Way Yin is (among many other things) a casting champion, certified instructor, line designer, world traveling fisherman, and local physician (talk about an over achiever.) I would highly recommend contacting him and setting up a lesson or see if he is giving a group lesson you can join.
Darned good point! I'd forgotten that Way lives/works in Bellingham.

fae

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cool Thanks!!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts