Spey Pages banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Geez. You fished the Lord Byron? That is my weird JuJu fly. I tied it on one dusk on the Clearwater and done caught a king salmon on it by accident. It was an hour long battle. I just marveled that a king salmon 500 miles from the sea would take a sixe 3 Lord Byron... on a floating line to boot! Then I thought of good old George Gordon, the Lord Byron, and remembered the saying. "He is mad, bad, and dangerous to know..". Perhaps that little fly picked up some of the karma?
Happy holidays! :)

·
Registered
895 Posts
Geez. You fished the Lord Byron? That is my weird JuJu fly. I tied it on one dusk on the Clearwater and done caught a king salmon on it by accident. It was an hour long battle. I just marveled that a king salmon 500 miles from the sea would take a sixe 3 Lord Byron... on a floating line to boot! Then I thought of good old George Gordon, the Lord Byron, and remembered the saying. "He is mad, bad, and dangerous to know..". Perhaps that little fly picked up some of the karma?
Happy holidays! :)
How could I not tie or fish her? She "swims" in beauty, and is all that’s best of dark and bright!!

Happy Holidays to you, Mr. Helm,

-Bill

1 - 13 of 13 Posts