Spey Pages banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
thanks for that Eric. great read. I bet your Blue Bear is still there watching over the Nipponese hole.
hope all is well.

·
Administrator
18,146 Posts
Thank you Erik , that was a fantastic read :)
Always a pleasure reading or viewing your work .

Mike

·
Registered
895 Posts
Most excellent read, Erik. Thank you!

I've always enjoyed your blog and flies, especially your originals.

Your Lord Byron has produced quite well for me.

Thanks again,

-Bill

·
seaterspey
2,198 Posts
What a great way to relax and enjoy the moment.

Great read thanks for posting, now back to the mess on the dining room table!

KC

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Geez. You fished the Lord Byron? That is my weird JuJu fly. I tied it on one dusk on the Clearwater and done caught a king salmon on it by accident. It was an hour long battle. I just marveled that a king salmon 500 miles from the sea would take a sixe 3 Lord Byron... on a floating line to boot! Then I thought of good old George Gordon, the Lord Byron, and remembered the saying. "He is mad, bad, and dangerous to know..". Perhaps that little fly picked up some of the karma?
Happy holidays! :)

·
Registered
634 Posts
That was a great article Eric, I really enjoyed it.

I have heard rumors from a reliable source that you have a special talent for finding chinook on that river?

·
Registered
895 Posts
Geez. You fished the Lord Byron? That is my weird JuJu fly. I tied it on one dusk on the Clearwater and done caught a king salmon on it by accident. It was an hour long battle. I just marveled that a king salmon 500 miles from the sea would take a sixe 3 Lord Byron... on a floating line to boot! Then I thought of good old George Gordon, the Lord Byron, and remembered the saying. "He is mad, bad, and dangerous to know..". Perhaps that little fly picked up some of the karma?
Happy holidays! :)
How could I not tie or fish her? She "swims" in beauty, and is all that’s best of dark and bright!!

Happy Holidays to you, Mr. Helm,

-Bill

1 - 13 of 13 Posts