Spey Pages banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Troutbum
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you get email notification when someone replies to your thread? Or Sends you a PM?

Thank you

·
Premium Member
3,572 Posts
At the top of the thread there is a “thread tools” drop down menu - it is there. Click on “subscribe to this thread”.

I know there are now several formats you can use for the site, not to mention the one that is used on phones. I think I am using the “new” one with the maroon color bars, and there it is right above the first post, second from left. Hope that helps.

·
Premium Member
3,572 Posts
Ps for the other thing, the pm activity, it is in the control panel in the same place where you had to turn on pm in the first place. Under setttings and options/edit options/messaging and notifications. And click on the option to send you and email when you get a pm.

·
Administrator
18,341 Posts
I can also go into your settings and adjust them for you if you wish.
Just let me know or send me a PM with what you would like done :)

Mike

·
Troutbum
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I subscribe to the post and that seems to work. Not sure how to have it email me when someone Pms still

·
Administrator
18,341 Posts
I subscribe to the post and that seems to work. Not sure how to have it email me when someone Pms still
No worries, I have changed your settings now, you should get email notifications :)
Let me know if there are any issues.

I remain unable to change my email address, as I outlined in my post to this forum of 7-12-2018.
If you can assist, I would appreciate it if you could change my email address to "[email protected]".

Thanks
I have updated your email address for you in your profile :)

Mike

1 - 9 of 9 Posts