Spey Pages banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Prices reduced! Echo Spey Rod, A.R.E. Reel

Echo DH8133 13' 3" 8 weight spey rod, $200. Purchased this rod in late June of this year. Nearly new condition.

A.R.E. machined aluminum, large arbor reel, $50. This is a nice reel for the money, just too small for my needs. Best suited for a small 2 hander or a single hand rod.

I've been offered a position guiding on the Klickitat, so am selling all extra equipment to help finance the new endeavor.

PM or call 509-369-3179

Unable to get pictures to post, send email address and I'll send pics.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'll take it if u throw a skagit head on the lower side of the spectrum of the the grain weighT pm me if it's still there

·
Banned
973 Posts
Stalled

How do you get "stalled"? Sounds to me like you made a commitment and then wished you hadn't. It works well when the interested parties are intersted...not so well when they're playing games...stalled games.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Thanks for the inquiry of why I got stalled. Actually I I blew two tires on my truck the day after I committed. If my truck tires were not stupid expensive (285 a piece) I think I could have still swung the deal. I was still on the fence last night as well, but financial responsibility prevailed.

Thanks for asking in such a kind and not accusing way. Appreciated!

·
Registered
453 Posts
I may be interested in the reel. What A.R.E. large arbor is it? I know he has a few styles/models/colors in the LA

1 - 13 of 13 Posts