Spey Pages banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have one sitting around collecting dust they'd like to part with?

Let me know.

Fred

·
Registered
207 Posts
Meiser 3/4

Hi Fred

Got a Meiser S2H90945-3 Switch Rod with custom made SGS Nympher Supreme Line. Looking for $395. Freight & Paypal extra.

Bob

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Of interest!

Hi Fred

Got a Meiser S2H90945-3 Switch Rod with custom made SGS Nympher Supreme Line. Looking for $395. Freight & Paypal extra.

Bob
The rod designation goes right over my head (for one of Bob's rods that's pretty rare). Rod lenght, line weight(s), etc?

Fred

·
Registered
207 Posts
Meiser

It's a 909 switch. Bob doesnt list them on his website, but does have them, but with your relationship with Bob, you might be better just going direct. I built it to use as more of a single hand rod & Bob warned me it would be better as a 2 hander & I should have listened. So I have 2 Mieser switches & dont need 2 so parting with this one. Its a great rod & along with the SGS line it casts a 385 gr Steelhead scandi very nicely.

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Question.

I take it by the last two numbers this is a 4/5 rated rod?

Fred

·
Registered
207 Posts
Yes, I built it as a 9'9" single hand rod but was built with the ability to add or remove the bottom grip. With the grip it is 10'2". Worked out pretty nice, got the idea off this board from another member.

Attachments

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Now that's darned interesting.

Not heard of Bob building that kind of 'convertible' rod.

fae

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just got a PM from a fellow board member with a 3wt.

Rod/reel/line, etc., and back at him with a 'YOU'RE ON!'

All I need is his full name/address and funds will be sent ASAP.

Fred

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Not sure why your 'puzzled.'

I am miffed and puzzled Fred but I still thank you !
This board is amazing when you put out a 'want to buy' and what you get back in 'options.' The 'one,' of several was a complete set up, just add fly and off you go with a 3wt. Too good to say 'no.' Cheque was sent off yesterday.

Fred

·
Registered
148 Posts
Drifter.
Did you have something you were looking to sell? Fred has me thinking about one of these light spey rods for small panfish, trout etc. Let me know. I may purchasing one for summer fun.

Chris

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Mort I'd suggest a new thread, PM to you in a moment.

Drifter.
Did you have something you were looking to sell? Fred has me thinking about one of these light spey rods for small panfish, trout etc. Let me know. I may purchasing one for summer fun.

Chris
You'll love these light weight rods!!!

Fred

1 - 16 of 16 Posts