Spey Pages banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey There,

For sale is my Echo 3 8110 switch rod. I have had two lovely seasons with this rod, but no longer need it as I am no longer living in proximity to creek sized rivers with steelhead in them. The rod is in excellent shape with the exception of a small crack in the cork which I have done my best to get a picture of.

This thing is a total cannon, and for a switch rod can really huck the junk when you need it to. I will be selling it with two Airflo Skagit Switch heads, a 510 and a 450 (Rajeff Sports recommends a 480). I found both the 510 and the 480 too heavy, and the 450 just right. However, I have met folks who like the 510 on this rod as well.

I am asking $375 including stamps, but will also consider a trade for a 6 or 6/7 spey.

Attachments

·
Registered
161 Posts
still for sale? or trade?

just curious if the rod is still for available. and if so would you consider trades on any thing besides another rod? i have something pretty cool id be willing to trade that is a little more valuable than your asking price. let me know thanks!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am willing to consider other trade offers, although I'm not really sure what I would like to trade besides another rod.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts