Spey Pages banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is a Dyna King Barracuda. It comes with a pedestal base, as well as a c-clamp base. Included are midge jaws and standard jaws. It also comes with an extension. $500 takes it. I will either pay paypal fees or shipping, buyers choice.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Hello Steelygrey, how much time have you spent with this vise. I tie with a Dyna King Pro, but am hoping to get a rotary vise.

Thanks,
Russ

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've had this reel for about a year. I'm the 2nd owner. The reason I'm selling is that I don't tie enough anymore to justify holding onto it. I'm actually going to downgrade and use the $$$ to fund a trip to the Salmon River in NY

·
inglorious 2hander
1,048 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Been tyin'Since1974.. This the Best!! Got it about 1900..
the
best Rotary Or single.. totally secure. Bomb Proff! Solid!!

·
inglorious 2hander
1,048 Posts
Been tyin'Since1974.. This the Best!! Got it about 1900..
the
best Rotary Or single.. totally secure. Bomb Proff! Solid!!
I absolutely love mine-had it for yrs..

Can be purchased new for under 4 bills.
4-450 seems bout rite with all the xtras.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I would definitely be willing to do a partial trade, for a less expensive vise + some cash. Maybe someone's looking to upgrade.

·
Pullin' Thread
4,694 Posts
This is one terrific vise. I got mine the first year they hit the market, which was around 1994 or 1995 and have tied several hundred thousand flies on it with zero issues. Since you can buy a new one (without all the extras listed) for under $400.00. This would mean $400.00 for a used one with the extras listed would be about right.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts