I've made this one for Dwayne, hope you like it :roll:

Cheers
Rob

PS: Dai... you're next :smokin:

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Roberto:

I have great respect for your tying, paintings and perspectives. I have two original oils done by a painter named Laval. Are you acquainted with his work? My mother was born in Buenos Aires. Se llama Wassington Hornos.

All that aside, I always enjoy your posts and it's been a lifelong dream of mine to visit your country. Mostly to fish:)

dave

·
Forever Learning
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, Dave :D

The name is familiar but i am a real disaster for names :eek:

·
Salar Fad Beatha
243 Posts
OMG Rob, sweet rendition!! Dwayne is very proud of the job you did!!

·
Forever Learning
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OMG Rob, sweet rendition!! Dwayne is very proud of the job you did!!
Thank you :D It was truly a pleasure working on this fly :smokin:

·
Single-Switch-Spey
326 Posts
Rob, so amazing. I hope your friends realize what a treasure you are. Please keep posting the photos. They are awesome. ed

·
That Guy in PEI.....
1,945 Posts
Rob, so amazing. I hope your friends realize what a treasure you are.
We certainly do!!!
I'am still buzzing over this Rob,, and am like a pround new papa telling all my friends:smokin: You are a scary talented man my friend,, and what you've done with my Dee....well you've totally captured it!!
It's just amazing and i just can't thank you enough!!!
Salmon Chaser

·
Pullin' Thread
4,694 Posts
Rob,

These fly renderings of yours are superb. They are every bit the equal of the ones Kelson used in his books, and LAND AND WATER used in its magazine. True art is what they are.

·
Administrator
18,638 Posts
Okay , totally blown away here !!!

As a fly tyer , I log in to see the creativity , designs and skills of fly tying this forum has to offer . But these past couple weeks Rob , I've been looking forward as to what you have created on your canvas !!!

Mike

·
Forever Learning
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Rob, so amazing. I hope your friends realize what a treasure you are. Please keep posting the photos. They are awesome. ed
Thank you, Ed :)

We certainly do!!!
I'am still buzzing over this Rob,, and am like a pround new papa telling all my friends:smokin: You are a scary talented man my friend,, and what you've done with my Dee....well you've totally captured it!!
It's just amazing and i just can't thank you enough!!!
Salmon Chaser
I'm happy to know how much you like it, Dwayne :D

..."a scary talented man " hmmmm careful, i may like the sound of that :lildevl:

Rob,

These fly renderings of yours are superb. They are every bit the equal of the ones Kelson used in his books, and LAND AND WATER used in its magazine. True art is what they are.
Thank you, Russ :D I would like to see some of those drawings some day, will run a couple of searches on the internet to see if can find any.

you sell these?
No, i don't, i don't like the idea of setting a price for my drawings.

But when someone wants one i like to exchange it for a simple present of that person's choice, i send the drawing and once it is received the other persond send me back a little present(/gift, i like to believe it has more meaning than a simple trade for money :roll:

Great job of this one Rob,

Dai:cool:
Thank you, Dai :smokin:

Okay , totally blown away here !!!

As a fly tyer , I log in to see the creativity , designs and skills of fly tying this forum has to offer . But these past couple weeks Rob , I've been looking forward as to what you have created on your canvas !!!

Mike
Thank you, friend, i feel flattered :eek:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts