·
sushiyummy & C&R
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
DVDS: All DVDS are in pristine or near pristine conditions unless noted:

SPEY DVDS:

4. The Art of Spey Casting (new was $34.95) = asking $26 SOLD
* Hosted by Lani Waller; 2005
* Watch and learn as 17 of the world's best casters share their styles and skills through multi-camera coverage of easy-to-follow demonstrations on rivers in actual fishing situations. Chapters include: 13 detailed demonstrations of spey casting techniques; and 6 Bonus Chapters that include an interview with Mel Krieger; a fun look behind-the-scenes; a casting competition; and interviews with manufacturers/sponsors involved in the production.

LOCATION/ SPECIES DVDS

5. Chasing Silver, Andy’s Return (new was $33) = asking $25
* Hosted by Andy Mill and Capt. John Hearn; 2008
* The toughest challenge ever. We ignored the elements, the late season conditions, and followed Andy down the Florida Keys one more time. With all this on the Fly Line, Andy and guide John O'Hearn headed out with the odds squarely against them. Inculdes: includes: The final two episodes in the Chasing Silver series: An exclusive half-hour tarpon leader and knot tutorial; Inside Andy Mill's fly box and his new secret fly for tough conditions! 90min.

7. Bonefish, A fishing Odyssey (new was $25) = asking $18 SOLD
* Hosted by Charles Rangeley-Wilson; 2008
* A quest after the catch of a lifetime. A giant specimen of the most spooky fish in the whole wide-blue ocean, the bonefish, ghost of the flat, a fish that will mess with your eyesight, your nerves & your sanity. 54 min.

8. Once In A Blue Moon (new was $29.95) = asking $23
* Hosted by Jamie Howard; 2007
* The incredible story of a once in a lifetime event. Set amongst the spectacular scenery of southern New Zealand, a most strange and bizarre tale unfolds. The stuff of folklore, 'Once in a Blue Moon' unravels the mystery of an event that occurs briefly once a decade. This strange and unreal journey takes us into some of the most remote and beautiful parts of New Zealand as we follow one anglers quest to document and unravel a childhood mystery and catch the fish of a lifetime.

TECHNICAL/ NOVELLA DVDS

10. The New Fly Fishing Basics (new was $29.95) = asking $23
* Hosted by Bennett- Watt; 2001
* Detailed instruction by ESPN hosts, Jim and Kelly Watt who produce the Fishing Video Magazine TV show. From casting for freshwater trout in small mountain streams to saltwater fly fishing for Sailfish and Marlin, this instructional program is the product of over 50 years experience gained from fly fishing every conceivable location and situation possible.

12. A River Runs Through (new was $??) = asking $Make a Reasonable Offer [Collectible]$ (signed by Gary and Jason Borger) SOLD
* The famed novella produced by Robert Redford, 1992
* Digitally remastered Audio and Video. Both Wide Angle and Full Screen on one disc.

OTHERS NOT LISTED BUT IN PIC ARE ALREADY SOLD (SORRY)

SHIPPING:
• USPS Flat Rate Boxes if in a hurry, If not, I found some boxes to ship, need your address to get shipping price.
• Please consolidate your orders so duplicate shipping is avoided. I will provide shipping total info to ship consolidated order.

PAYMENT:
• Add 3% for Paypal.
• Old Fashion checks are welcome but shipment happens after check clears.

• First to PM me, first dips on item. PM will time stamp where you are in order on dips in case previous dips falls through.

• As a courtesy to others, please posts reply to posting what items you PM’d on. Also, this will help me as it will prevent my inbox from getting full which prevents me from not getting future PM’s.
• If you are in bad need of something you see and you PM me ala carte (one item at a time), please send me a follow-up PM on your consolidated items to help straighten out what you have bided on. This will avoid any confusion and missteps.
• Thank you in advance for your interest. Don’t hesitate if you have any questions.

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Still available?

4. The Art of Spey Casting (new was $34.95) = asking $26
* Hosted by Lani Waller; 2005
* Watch and learn as 17 of the world's best casters share their styles and skills through multi-camera coverage of easy-to-follow demonstrations on rivers in actual fishing situations. Chapters include: 13 detailed demonstrations of spey casting techniques; and 6 Bonus Chapters that include an interview with Mel Krieger; a fun look behind-the-scenes; a casting competition; and interviews with manufacturers/sponsors involved in the production.

If so I'm in; PM me your mailing details.

Fred

·
sushiyummy & C&R
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fredaevans, yes, and you are the lucky guy.

I will PM you my paypal info now. If you can get to it quick I will be heading out to the post office shortly as I have to mail out 4 other purchases.

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Got your PM but 'refuse' to use PayPal ...

Fredaevans, yes, and you are the lucky guy.

I will PM you my paypal info now. If you can get to it quick I will be heading out to the post office shortly as I have to mail out 4 other purchases.
Dispute, for a lack of a better term, years ago and I don't go to that well for water again (skip what they charge the sellers!!). PM asked for full name/address and I'll send you my cheque.

Not to worry, its 'good.' Sent a bucket full of money this way and no seller has been 'disappointed.' Old guy thing: 'My word is my Bond.'

Sorry folks if that sounds like a mini-rant but I grew up where a 'hand shake was a contract. You didn't need paper unless it was something really unusual/serious money; 90% of the time the 'hand shake' was all you needed. If that wasn't enough, then you have to consider whom you're doing business with?

How big? Setting up my vineyards and I need irrigation pipe, installation, et. al. Read the spec sheet and 'Looks OK to me' and $90.000 some changed hands: "Just do what this says and I'll write the cheque."

NO ONE in the Rogue Valley screwed with me as (word was out) 'He pays cash, don't fluff his tail feathers.' A 'hand shake farmer?'

A good 'old farmer family' up-bringing thing, me thinks? Truth, one tried and he was 'black listed' in a couple of weeks. Lots of 'old Farmer's' here in the Valley; a non-starter and the end for him. More to that as his employer was 'straight arrow,' they were not 'Happy Campers.'

You do not 'bite the hand that feeds you?'
fae

·
sushiyummy & C&R
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes Fred. Personal Dignity is rare but very much appreciated when it shows up. Sent you a PM and let me send you the DVD first. Hold those funds until I get situated @ Sandy OR when I can open a bank account.

Now, if funds can grow like water melons on the vine....only kidding (that was a story I heard long time ago).

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Hear you on the Water Melons ... I could go for that.

Yes Fred. Personal Dignity is rare but very much appreciated when it shows up. Sent you a PM and let me send you the DVD first. Hold those funds until I get situated @ Sandy OR when I can open a bank account.

Now, if funds can grow like water melons on the vine....only kidding (that was a story I heard long time ago).
See your PM notification and will post off my cheque to you this morning. Really looking forward to watching the DVD as (way back in the day up in Washington/BC I fished with many of these same fellows. Not to many river fluff chuckers back in those days. How far back? Rods didn't have a 'number' they had a letter designation on the blank.

Fred

1 - 11 of 11 Posts