Spey Pages banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Fellow Speypagers,

It has been a while since I've posted. However, I feel that this is worth posting.

My group, Young Guns Fly, is hosting a special fundraising event with the proceeds going towards the Steelhead Society of British Columbia and PLEA.

There will be a pre-party for this red carpet event. We will be having a raffle and silent auction to raise money for the two charities. We are aiming for a sold out show of 480 people at the Ridge Theatre in Kitsilano.

We would love the support of the Speypages community in making this event a success and would appreciate any donations for the silent auction. With every donation we would like to include an information sheet about the product being donated and the company. We can include any other information or promotional materials, your suggestions and/or ideas are most welcome.

I have included the link to the "Young Guns Fly" site for more information and ticket sales, http://www.younggunsfly.com/.

If you would like to make a donation or have any questions please feel free to personal message me.

Kind regards,

Dave

·
Junkyard Spey
7,112 Posts
Dave I'm sending you a PM.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Poppy,

Thanks for the PM. You are a truly unbelievable person. You will be getting some good steelhead karma coming your way shortly.

Kind regards,

Dave

1 - 4 of 4 Posts