Spey Pages banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't really need anything over my hips. Sure would be a lot less fuss and easier in and out.

Any ideas?

Thank you

·
Internet Scientist
1,302 Posts
I prefer waist waders for fishing when not using chest waders. That way I can sit down on wet/sandy bank and not get a girly wet spot on the bum.

·
Registered
994 Posts
I think Frog Rogs make some. I've seen these a "better buys stores" in the maritimes, Halifax in particular. Look up either frog togs or better buy stores. Good luck.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Chota makes some light convertible hip waders that roll down to boots when not needed. I think they're around $120-140. A friend has them and likes them...great for hot summer days too.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Dan Bailey's

I bought a pair online from Dan Bailey's Fly Shop a few years ago. Gortex, stocking foot. Sock is neoprene. They're rugged, fairly inexpensive, and have held up to heavy use.

FF

·
Banned
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks chaps, I knew I cou,d count on you!

:)

·
Premium Member
Meiser, T&T, and OPST two handers; Scott, Orvis, & Winston SH. Danielsson and Hardy Reels
1,079 Posts
2nd on Dan Bailey

I've had mine for 8 years and still keep me dry as long as I don't wade too deep.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Redington sonic

redington makes a good pair and are cheap!
Picked mine up a couple years back off of Sierra. Wait for the right discount to come along and they're about $80 on that site. Mine have performed perfectly over a couple years, albeit, they're more my summer waders.

·
Banned
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you all

1 - 14 of 14 Posts