Spey Pages banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Broken Down Spey Freak
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got back from checking one of my local spots to see how the river is doing after the flood and this is what I found! I wish I knew who was responsible because they soon would find them in there car's heating vents real soon. I can't believe this. It's such a waste.

Dan

Attachments

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Litter pisses me off. There is a trail I hike to a favorite trout stream and the first section is travelled by some dog walkers. It kills me when they clean up the dog doo and then they leave the bag of doo next to the trail. Like the dog s*it fairy is going to come along and take it away.

·
Broken Down Spey Freak
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It wasnt even so much the trash but the pile of jumbo perch dumped.

Dan

·
Registered
520 Posts
People sometimes puzzle me....I saw plenty of gutted fish for roe on the banks of the Credit river, always thought it was such a waste.

·
Broken Down Spey Freak
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still see alot of that in the fall. Gut strip and drop. On to the next one.

Dan

·
Banned
1,711 Posts
whenever I see things like this I always wonder why it is.
when I look at this I can only deduce that the person did not want to stink out the bin and foolishly thought critters would clean up the mess.
and then I think crows... that would explain the rubbish.
keeping fish just to chuck? I don't know...

and calling them jumbos is something I also can't explain.

cheers,
shawn

·
Registered
781 Posts
GHall, the dog poop in bags on the side is usually done by people who will pick it up on the way out and just don't want to carry it with them the whole time. Obviously not sure that this is the case in your situation, but, usually, the people who don't want to clean it up, don't bag it.

·
Registered
729 Posts
GHall, the dog poop in bags on the side is usually done by people who will pick it up on the way out and just don't want to carry it with them the whole time. Obviously not sure that this is the case in your situation, but, usually, the people who don't want to clean it up, don't bag it.
My favourite is when fall comes around and all the leaves drop off and you can see all the poop bags hanging in the bushes! I sure hope the bags are biodegradable or something.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
You would think thats the case but no. they bag it up all pretty like and leave it there. Its insane.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts