Spey Pages banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Just wondering if more info. is available on the times of the event, exact location, and general breakdown of happenings for the day? Thanks.

·
Jack Cook
1,668 Posts
Details!

On Saturday October 25th River Run Anglers will be hosting an informal Clave and Tying Roundtable in the Ashland area. Details below.

Bob Meiser and two visiting anglers from Washington State, Jack Cook and Aaron Reimer, will instruct you on two-handed casting. Meet at Tou Velle State Park at 9 a.m. and bring your own lunch and drinks. There is no charge for this clinic.

Jack Cook and Aaron Reimer have agreed to do a free clinic on tying Speys, woven-body flies, and Intruders. We have scheduled this clinic for 7 p.m. at the Lions Sight & Hearing Center in Medford at 228 N. Holly St.
Dry Flies catch Steelhead!

·
Speyshop's Speybum
462 Posts
Fred IN CASE YOU MISSED THE OTHER POST

The fly boxes are full and the Speypolice has given me a Kitchen pass so it looks like it is go.
Plan to drive Chief Thunder Butt my Diesel Chevy Suburban leaving some time Thursday.
Friday I may take a cast or two on the Rogue.

Saturday Looks to be corker Speycasting all day
Tying all night.
Will bring the try rack so you have some new toys to play

Looking forward to having some fun.

:devil:

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Aaron!! I completely forgot to ask!! Housing for you ..

and Jack.

Joan will be in Portland from Wednesday-Sunday so I'll be 'batching' it. If you fellows need a good bed and fluffy pillows give me a call.

As you may already know, I run a 'mean' BBQ.
fae

1 - 5 of 5 Posts