Spey Pages banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang,

Some of you have been following my thread on my recent Dee fly tying bender, and here is the completed collection. Nine Dee flies and one lonely Spey fly.

These flies are part of a fundraiser for Movember, a month long, annual fund raiser for men's health initiatives, with it's roots firmly planted in Prostate Cancer research.

The get in on the action, click on the following link, search Scott Norris (if the link doesn't take you directly to my Mospace), and make your donation.

http://ca.movember.com/mospace

Every $5 donation will get you one ticket into the month end draw. There will be two prizes at the end of the month, one of them being these ten flies, tied for fishing, on Alec Jackson 1.5 blind eye hooks. The other being a framed Durham Ranger which I am currently working on.

Thanks to everyone who has already contributed, it's greatly appreciated.

Scott Norris.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Tony!

They'll make someone happy I hope ;) I've got a few other items on the agenda, but when I'm all caught up, I'm going to tie a set of these for the FFC fly wallets.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Kevin.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Scott.
Very nice Dees brother, You can see the love in them for sure.
I am sure they will raise some funds for Movember.

We should get together a tie a few some time.

Cheers.
J.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks James,

I'd love to get together and do some tying. Have a beer. Talk some fishing. Sounds like a good idea, I'll message you and we'll work it out.

Scott.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Really nice ties! I'm just starting to review my Spey and Dee tying. Your set gave me inspiration. Candy for the eyes! Well done.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Bravo! Beautiful flies, and great pic.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey guys,

Thanks for the kind words. The flies are all boxed up and waiting for their winner at the end of the month.

I've been absent the past few days as I was up on the Thompson for a weekend of casting the new rod. Great few days, but no fish for me. Oh well, next time.

I'll be starting the Durham Ranger tonight, so look for it to be posted some time before the weekend.

Cheers,

Scott.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks Micke,

Started the Durham Ranger last night, so that will be up soon too ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts