Spey Pages banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang,

I'm not sure if this is appropriate in the Classifieds section, but I thought I would post it here anyway. Admins, if this is an issue please remove the post or let me know and I will.

Some of you have been following my thread on my recent Dee fly tying bender, and here is the completed collection. Nine Dee flies and one lonely Spey fly.

These flies are part of a fundraiser for Movember, a month long, annual fund raiser for men's health initiatives, with it's roots firmly planted in Prostate Cancer research.

The get in on the action, click on the following link, search Scott Norris (if the link doesn't take you directly to my Mospace), and make your donation.

http://ca.movember.com/mospace

Every $5 donation will get you one ticket into the month end draw. There will be two prizes at the end of the month, one of them being these ten flies, tied for fishing, on Alec Jackson 1.5 blind eye hooks. The other being a framed Durham Ranger which I am currently working on.

Thanks to everyone who has already contributed, it's greatly appreciated.

Scott Norris.

Attachments

·
Registered
106 Posts
Nice looking flies. My father is a survivor. I'll get in on this. Worse that happens I donate to a good cause. Best case scenario I donate and have some beautiful bugs to place in a leather fly wallet my lady made me.

I tried the link and am having trouble on my mobile. I'll try on the home machine. I'll pm if I'm still having issues.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice looking flies. My father is a survivor. I'll get in on this. Worse that happens I donate to a good cause. Best case scenario I donate and have some beautiful bugs to place in a leather fly wallet my lady made me.

I tried the link and am having trouble on my mobile. I'll try on the home machine. I'll pm if I'm still having issues.

Hey Sopspey,

I played around with the Mospace website and couldn't see what might be causing the problem with the link. An alternative would be to go to their main site at www.movember.com and search Scott Norris. Look down the page a bit and you'll see all the photos of the flies so you'll know you are on the right Mospace.

Glad to hear your dad is a survivor. Tough to go through.

All the best,

Scott.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts