Spey Pages banner
21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Sounds like we have ourselves a swap!🤙 no idea what to tie yet but I’m sure it won’t be bonefish flies 🤣 the only debate...go Steelhead or full on salar classic dress🤷‍♂️

·
Premium Member
921 Posts
Cool, I will get to work on something here soon, look forward to seeing all your great work gentleman, Cameron

·
FKA Bhudda from 06’
#aflyanight
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
So if you guys don’t mind, would you tie 6 flies for the extra set of 6 going to some good cause later on… I won’t ask for more but thought we could get a ball rolling while we’re at it. I would say that I don’t have the most secure place to store these till a later date with a 2 year old running around🤣. If someone wanted to house them till later I would send those along with the swap flies, meaning you hold on to them until we gather enough for a sales proceed to benefit something good.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Sounds like an awesome idea to me. Yall have fun with it. Just remember, take your time, do your best, and tie to impress. This isn't a competition. That being said, whoever gets the flytie09 flies wins by default. :cool:

·
FKA Bhudda from 06’
#aflyanight
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Sounds like an awesome idea to me. Yall have fun with it. Just remember, take your time, do your best, and tie to impress. This isn't a competition. That being said, whoever gets the flytie09 flies wins by default. :cool:
We all get a fly from Mike😎! Win win

·
Registered
105 Posts
So if you guys don’t mind, would you tie 6 flies for the extra set of 6 going to some good cause later on… I won’t ask for more but thought we could get a ball rolling while we’re at it. I would say that I don’t have the most secure place to store these till a later date with a 2 year old running around🤣. If someone wanted to house them till later I would send those along with the swap flies, meaning you hold on to them until we gather enough for a sales proceed to benefit something good.
I'll step up to the plate and house the flies that will be used at a later date🤙

·
FKA Bhudda from 06’
#aflyanight
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Good lord you are a tying machine! I will have to copy paste your reply and use it in November 🤣🤣🤣

·
FKA Bhudda from 06’
#aflyanight
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
I’m just getting the materials together so far🤣 gotta do a trial run fly, then the bunch, plus one… yeah, November for me Mike🤣. (I’m leaving soon to Maui till first week in November)
….if anyone has them ready around that time frame (last week in October. 1st week of Nov) I’ll be away from the mail, so maybe hold on till mid November.

·
Registered
364 Posts
With this all star lineup, does somebody mind posting a pic of the full set when you’re done? As soon as I saw Cameron in there I knew it was way over my head…

·
FKA Bhudda from 06’
#aflyanight
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
With this all star lineup, does somebody mind posting a pic of the full set when you’re done? As soon as I saw Cameron in there I knew it was way over my head…
I will upload a pic of the mass!

21 - 40 of 44 Posts