Spey Pages banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
FKA Bhudda from 06’
#aflyanight
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is that a thing anymore? Was thinking maybe 6 max. Of course I’d make out in this as I’m the low mark on the totem pole around here, and everybody would have to consider my offering to be the consulate white elephant fly……yeah, maybe I’ll tie a white elephant 🤣… any interest? We just seem to be on a role around here and I would honestly really like to have some flies from some of you😍
-Jeffreylee

·
flytie09
1,436 Posts
Shoot me a PM with your address and I’ll send some your way Jeff. I’ve not participated in a swap before as I can not guarantee I’d be able to get them done in a timely manner. But I’ve got enough random ones here and there to share.

If you get enough interest with this….. I would participate.

·
FKA Bhudda from 06’
#aflyanight
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Any parameters to this swap?
Max 6 tiers
Due by Dec1st to be sent out before the rush.
Any offering I’m sure will be appreciated but I’m sure we are all looking for quality in return for each persons effort, so tie to impress I guess🤙🏼 Summer, winter, whatever…
We have 2 with me and Cameron so far, 4 more to go

·
FKA Bhudda from 06’
#aflyanight
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Shoot me a PM with your address and I’ll send some your way Jeff. I’ve not participated in a swap before as I can not guarantee I’d be able to get them done in a timely manner. But I’ve got enough random ones here and there to share.

If you get enough interest with this….. I would participate.
Should I reserve the 6th spot for you😎?

·
FKA Bhudda from 06’
#aflyanight
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Something crossed my mind… what if we all tied 6 flies instead of 5, put the 1 set of 6 aside, and continued this plus1 fly thing with future swaps, till a latter date to then auction/sell for a good cause? I have no dear and near causes but maybe there is one I’m not aware of that could benefit from our extra efforts… just a thought for now.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Are we sticking to Spey flies, Hair wings, or one pattern tied six times. I know it’s dumb question but just a general direction or a mixed bag.

·
FKA Bhudda from 06’
#aflyanight
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sweet! We are a group of 6 finally. General rules, tie what your good at😛! Provide 5 of the same pattern so each participant receives one…receive back 5 flies, one from each tier. I can facilitate the swap, I will mail out flies after I receive them all. If you know what pattern you want to tie you can state that of course, some might wing it? I will probably tie an Argus wing thing, on a BH 1🤩. Pm me for address. Look forward to all the goodies!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts