Spey Pages banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in these reels might want to take a peek.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
take a peek at what

No links or offers to sell

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure I was allowed to post a direct link as they are not a sponsor as far as I know. But, Google will get you over there. Remember VAT does not apply to the USA.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Thanks

A googling I will go

·
Patrick Clearey
105 Posts
I have bought two reels direct from the factory , both were "on sale" and were great deals. They have been solid reels from the blistering flats to the frozen north.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Interesting...does anyone know how long this will last? I bought one from the factory this summer. No problems, but now I wish I had waited! Thanks for the heads up!

·
Registered
650 Posts
Wow, am I seeing this right? Only $209 for a DryFly? That seems crazy cheap, no?

·
Registered
650 Posts
The sale seems to start around this time every year. Bomb proof reels, best there is in my opinion. Got a couple of L5Ws and might just get myself an early Christmas present of another.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Ordered an L5W 6nine...it's in transit as I type...woohoo!

I ordered an extra neoprene case for an older 6nine...total for the reel and case was $281 inc. shipping. Not bad

·
Registered
917 Posts

I ordered an extra neoprene case for an older 6nine...total for the reel and case was $281 inc. shipping. Not bad
How'd you do that? When I look at prices I see $2355 SEK (Swedish Krona) for the reel, which amounts to a little over $304 US. Is there a way to purchase in US dollars rather than Kronas?

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Options at check out

[You will see the option when you check out

QUOTE=wrke;1085737]How'd you do that? When I look at prices I see $2355 SEK (Swedish Krona) for the reel, which amounts to a little over $304 US. Is there a way to purchase in US dollars rather than Kronas?[/QUOTE]

·
Banned
1,946 Posts
At least in the past, all goods form Danielsson were shipped via Swedish Postal and in US via USPS with no custom fee.

Also, as in the past, it makes sense to place a larger order ( shared between few anglers) but no more then $ 1900 to avoid US custom fees. A larger value of the order, a lower cost per item.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

I have a spare spool coming for my L5W 8Twelve. Great deal.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I wish he would make a run of the classic no.4 series. Anyone know how much those weighed? Love the classic series reels, but none of them are big enough for my two-handers.

·
FISHIN' FREELANCER
1,425 Posts
I'm looking to potentially share an order / ship costs if anyone is interested.

papenfus; my Traditional 4 weighs 11.6 ounce with backing and an SA .032 running line on it. They still offer extra spools for the Sz 4

·
Banned
1,946 Posts
I wish he would make a run of the classic no.4 series. Anyone know how much those weighed? Love the classic series reels, but none of them are big enough for my two-handers.

If more folks start writing to Danielsson regarding re-making Classic # 4, they will respond. Just few years ago they were still making spare spools in size # 4.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts