Spey Pages banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a Danielsson HD 11fourteen reel that needs a good home. This reel is in great working order. It comes with a soft case, backing, and also Miracle Braid shooting line. It has a few very small dings from being put down while landing fish :)

I am asking $350. Please send me a PM if interested. No PayPal accepted. Buyer pays shipping, if needed.

Attachments

·
Banned
1,946 Posts
I am surprised that those who fish 14.5 -15.5' rods are not jumping in.

This older 11-14 HD Danielsson ( pre-2009) weights, when empty, 11.8 oz, has well proven, extremely reliable sealed drag and can be used for Chinooks, as it can easily stop and train.

BTW, Danielsson reels are the most reliable modern reels. When Danielsson and Charlton about the same time introduced carbon composite multi-disk drags many years ago, other were still touting cork dsk. Now everybody jumped in with me too attitude. This reel is also built like a tank.......

·
Released to spawn
4,348 Posts
I am surprised that those who fish 14.5 -15.5' rods are not jumping in.

This older 11-14 HD Danielsson ( pre-2009) weights, when empty, 11.8 oz, has well proven, extremely reliable sealed drag and can be used for Chinooks, as it can easily stop and train.

BTW, Danielsson reels are the most reliable modern reels. When Danielsson and Charlton about the same time introduced carbon composite multi-disk drags many years ago, other were still touting cork dsk. Now everybody jumped in with me too attitude. This reel is also build like a tank.......
+1 for substantive support for this reel - I have "several", otherwise I'd be considering it!!

Mike

·
Banned
1,946 Posts
You guys are almost convincing me to keep it!

Yes !!!!!!!

Except one 4" Olson, I have 10 Danielsson reels for SH and DH rods ( LW, F5W, HD, L5W and anti-reverse Control) and would never trade any of them for other modern fly reel.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am still going to sell it though...

It is probably worth mentioning that the reel is listed as having a diameter of 118 mm and a weight of 300g.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts