Spey Pages banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
(danielsson-flyreels.se/us/start.php[/url])

sorry the link didn't work the first time.

if you look at the frame on your old loop reels, you will find they were manufactured by danielsson. for whatever reason, dannielsson decided to pull the marketing of their products away from loop and now ONLY market directly to you and me at a big cost savings. good for them.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Danielson spool for a Loop Reel?

Will any of the Danielson spools fit a Loop Evotec 8-10? I am aware that Loop & Danielson used to be one & the same.

G

·
I was a Loop dealer for fourteen years and I don't remember an Evotec 8-10. Perhaps you mean the Evotec LW 8eleven? That's the closest model number to 8-10 of which I can recall. If that's the reel you're looking for spare spools for, send me a PM.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Sorry hadn't made it that clear. Its one of the new HW. Its the one that takes 2 spool sizes a smaller 8-10 & the larger 9-13. The diameter of the spool doesnt change but the depth does. I believe. The reason I ask is the Danielson reels look very similar but slightly cheaper. I am Scottish after all:chuckle:

·
Registered
224 Posts
The spools from the old Loop/Danielsson reels will not fit the new Loops. The mounting system is different, as well as the sizes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts