Spey Pages banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
chrome-magnon man
5,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am pleased to announce that I have recently agreed to assist Loop Tackle Design and Fly Angler Distributing (Loop's Canadian distributor) as they introduce their products to Canadian anglers. I will be assisting Fly Angler Distributing by demonstrating Loop's products--specifically their two-handed tackle--at trade shows and other casting demonstrations. I have always been impressed by the quality and innovation at Loop and I'm looking forward to helping out here in Canada. 

In an effort to avoid any perceived conflict of interest I will no longer be reviewing Loop products on the Spey Pages, however the original Loop reviews will remain.

Since I don't believe that the ISC bulletin board is an appropriate vehicle for tackle representatives to aggressively market or promote their products I will limit my Loop-related Clave responses to general informational inquires only (such as my recent post about backing capacity on the Loop EvotecLW 8eleven) but will be happy to provide more detailed info via email.

If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact me at

[email protected]

·
Registered
92 Posts
That's great to hear Dana.Maybe sometime I can get you to "review" my Loop rod so I can figure out a line for it.:D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts