Tried to log in tonight and 'no such place.'

We're all here now?
Fred:rolleyes:

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No problemo in finding Dana's Spey Pages

What wouldn't come up on msn.ca was the 'old' discussion board. Dana's site brings us back here to our new-old "stomping grounds."

I'm going to miss it.:(

·
chrome-magnon man
5,375 Posts
out with the old; in with the new!

Hi Fred--yes, the old board is now "gone"...but lives again in the ISC Archives! There was no need to keep the other board live as Sean moved all of the old info over here so we can access it whenever we like, and all new posts are here at the clave. So yes, this is now the place.:)

·
Junkyard Spey
7,112 Posts
The "old" board-

I kind of understand a little of Fred's sadness @ the demise of the old board although I hated how slow it was at times. I remember at how excited I was when I first clicked on as a link from Aaron Reimer's web page (I think). I also burnt up the good part of several nights going back over the old post, sometimes again and again looking for some important info I had seen in the past and wanted to look at again. I don't have to do that any more as the search feature here works really good. Also I've met several new angling cyber friends which I think is a plus. So I'm raising my pop can in a toast to Dana, and the old board, to Juro, Sean, and everyone here at this board and to the merger of the two. I hope it last a long time.

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
"Fiddler on the roof." Dana, you were "tradition." This is

a good thing. Eons ago I remember saying something on the board,to the effect. "if you build it, they will come." Not an original line (love the movie; one of the few I've actually bought to watch over and over), but it sums up many of us who 'were there' as it happened.

Juro, Sean, et. al. have done a wonderful job of bring us to our new home, but (again/paraphrase, to use an old TV line) "I'll always remember Mama."

fe

·
Registered
459 Posts
Where are all of those product reviews, rods, lines, etc..

I can't find then and need them !!

:confused:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts