Spey Pages banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does any one know anything about this rod and the action and what lines work best on it thanks any info is appreciated.:D

·
Registered
427 Posts
I like this rod, I'll agree with the rest of what Peter said with the exception, 7/8 mid spey throws very well on this rod. The MS has about the same belly length.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
12 ft 6 8 wt

do you know where i could pick one of those rods up in a lochmor 8 wt 12 ft 6. i saw one on ebay but you have to be careful of the wolves of ebay.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
I know a trustworthy U.K. gent with a `spey casting special',,the amorphous range in about that wt. rating,and a 12 ft.r but he's gone fishin' for three weeks as of this weekend,can't compare to the lochmoor but,,if i was a shortspey man i'd probably step on one to get to the whisker kevlar amorphous spey casting special,,whew,,,,,i own a couple of them and they're a better build quality than some of the others i've purchased,heck,Noburo worked on the design team,or WAS the designer;they WORK,so keep asking maybe someone else has swung both;)

·
Registered
134 Posts
andre said:
I like this rod, I'll agree with the rest of what Peter said with the exception, 7/8 mid spey throws very well on this rod. The MS has about the same belly length.
I usually use it with an 8/9, but 7/8 definitely works well, perhaps better for a more experienced spey caster.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts