Spey Pages banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
Over the years I have had my share of mishaps with fishing gear. Some of it down to my own carelessness and some of it down to equipment failure.
As most of you will know, it is at times like this that we are at the mercy of suppliers and manufacturers.
Dont know about you but I am relieved and absolutely delighted with those suppliers/manufacturers who cant do enough to put things right often at no cost and for whom nothing is too much trouble, even at times when we are part or whole to blame, or the warranty has expired.
I find that superb customer service in these circumstances wins me over for life and I sing their praises to one and all. Funny how we can be won over or lost when things go wrong.
Do you share my sentiments?
Mike

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Exactly!

GB Spey said:
Word of mouth is either the best,,,,or the worst advertisment there is. Tell your friends!!!
Old business saying: "A happy customer will tell 10 people, an un-happy customer will tell 20." And it's a truth in business, and part of that high purchase price you pay for some rods. (Think Sage as an example.)

But, even at that, some high end rods/reels have questionable service records.:roll:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts