Spey Pages banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to make a little room for something else...

T&T HS 9' 7wt 4 piece...good overall condition, has been fished but not abused. Original factory tube and sock...$200.00 OBO shipped and PP'd to your door in the lower 48.

SA Mastery Steelhead taper 7wt with box and spool, like new...$25.00 shipped and PP'd to lower 48.

Rio Salmon Steelhead taper 10 wt, like new...I think it was fished once for a couple of hours, with spool and box...$35.00 shipped and PP'd to lower 48.

Diamondback Salt custom build, 9' 9wt two piece. Wraps are simple but well done, no fancy colors or anything. With aluminum tube and sock...$100.00 shipped and PP'd to lower 48.

Thanks for looking, drop me a PM if interested.

Thanks!

Skeeter

·
Registered
425 Posts
t & t HS 7WT

Skeeter,

How old is the Rod?----I am not familier with the HS model.---Is it fast or slow action?----I would be using it for Streamer fishing mainly

Thanks Bill
Durango, Colorado

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Bill,

It's a handful of years old, not sure exactly. This is an AWESOME streamer rod, I'm going to regret moving it I'm sure down the line. Check your PM's.

Thanks,

Skeeter

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Addition...

Brand new Orvis T3 saltwater 9' 9wt mid flex that has only been fished once since I got it a couple of falls ago. Two piece with original tube and sock. They've since downgraded the cases to a pvc/cordura covered tube, this has the nice and sturdy blue aluminum tube. Retailed at $495.00

Looking for $300.00 shipped to lower 48. Please drop me a PM w/email if you'd like to see some pics.

Pm if interested, thanks for looking!

Skeeter

·
JD
3,609 Posts
T&T HS model

Skeeter,

How old is the Rod?----I am not familier with the HS model.---Is it fast or slow action?----I would be using it for Streamer fishing mainly

Thanks Bill
Durango, Colorado
I could be wrong here, But I believe HS is Horizon Saltwater model. The difference being a short fighting butt and possibly slightly larger guides than on the normal Horizon model. I have a 6wt T&T Horizon 4 pc. They are fast action rods. Excellent rod, for any use. You can't go wrong with the 7wt HS. A steal @$200.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
JD,

Yessir, you are correct...fighting butt and nice big guides on it. Thanks for the kind words!

sk

·
Registered
425 Posts
t & t HS 7WT

Skeeter,

I will take the T&T 7wt Rod.----Do you take payment through PayPal?

Thanks.

Bill
Durango, Colorado

1 - 11 of 11 Posts