Spey Pages banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

I would like to introduce you to the New Site help section of the forum. If you're having trouble with your account or anything on the forum please post here and a member of the Community Support Team will help resolve your issue :)

The Community Support team is made up of 5 members dedicated to helping out members with their site issues. We also work directly we the Mods / Admins on the forum to keep the place running smoothly.

Here are our team members.

Helena B (HB)
Danniella M (DM)
Cayne G (CG)
Alan S (AS)
Marco D (MD)

If you have any question of comments please feel free to post them.

Thank you

The Community Support Team

·
Registered
201 Posts
Duplicate Names

Hello,

I just noticed there are two of us on spey pages with the same handle. (speynewbie). Both of us are now posting on the classified segment. I have already received queries that should have been directed to the other party.

Regards,
speynewbie
PW river049

·
Administrator
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello,

I just noticed there are two of us on spey pages with the same handle. (speynewbie). Both of us are now posting on the classified segment. I have already received queries that should have been directed to the other party.

Regards,
speynewbie
PW river049
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. The other user with that name (separated by a space) hasn't been active in a while it seems. Out of curiosity did you want to adjust your name for the sake of differentiating yourselves? More than that I assume you've steered the people mistaking the two of you in the right direction?

KN Community Support

·
Registered
37 Posts
very concerned

Can someone please explain to me the commercial rules as my recent post with 2 videos has been completely hijacked by your sink tip, it is very clear that i did not publicly violate any rules on the forum by posting a couple videos, when on the casting video and fishing video page there are numerous other videos that are up that are full of advertising, logos and 100% self promotion from flyfishing film co, scott howell, Scott Moen, brian okeefe none of these are sponsors but there commercial videos run free. Can someone in charge please PM me and clarify what the deal is. why i am being picked out and persecuted. Everyone knows i am a guide just like 5-10% of the members on here. So can i or can't i post pics or video just because i am a guide. Seems reel crappy

·
Administrator
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Can someone please explain to me the commercial rules as my recent post with 2 videos has been completely hijacked by your sink tip, it is very clear that i did not publicly violate any rules on the forum by posting a couple videos, when on the casting video and fishing video page there are numerous other videos that are up that are full of advertising, logos and 100% self promotion from flyfishing film co, scott howell, Scott Moen, brian okeefe none of these are sponsors but there commercial videos run free. Can someone in charge please PM me and clarify what the deal is. why i am being picked out and persecuted. Everyone knows i am a guide just like 5-10% of the members on here. So can i or can't i post pics or video just because i am a guide. Seems reel crappy
I've looked through both threads in this instance and right now we're discussing the matter. I'll keep you posted on the results. Please just sit tight for now.

KN Community Support

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have sent 3 or 4 PMs and they are not showing up in my sent items folder. This makes me believe they are not being sent. Is that the case and if so why?

·
Administrator
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey obeRON,

You didn't have that option clicked to have it saved in your folder. I fixed it and you should now be able to see your sent messages.

Thank you :)

~ GP community support

·
Administrator
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Report said posts to the mods or admins, they'll remove them accordingly.

KN

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Try This

Go to initial post in thread

Select edit

Select Delete Message

Select Delete this message

Done like Dinner

i am a new member.can you tell me how to access and delete old posts in the classified section ?

·
Administrator
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Can you please take a screenshot of what you see in the classifieds section? We haven't changed the forum permissions.

~Kay

·
Administrator
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Can you tell me what mobile device, operating system and browser you are using? I'll send this over to tech.

~Kay

1 - 18 of 18 Posts