Spey Pages banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Jack Cook
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I fish more and more shooting heads I was struck with the need to have an effective meand for putting labels on heads, tips, and poly leaders. I remembered from a previous life that one can buy label machine which produce heat shrink. I bought the latest and greatest and it prints great labels which are easily shrunk in place.

As a service to the community, and to make it worth the expense of buying such a label maker, I am willing to make these labels available to everyone.

The label in the picture is about 1" in length and the heat shrink is thin walled and does not create a heavy, lumpy, or stiff spot in the lines.

If you email me and tell me what you want your labels to say I will make them up and mail them back to you. All you pay for is the heat shrink used for your labels at 70 cents an inch and the envelope and postage(45 cents in the US). Note that each label has about 1/2 inch of wasted tubing to account for. Labels can be white or yellow.

Maybe, all in all, this is overkill and I should be doing community service instead of offering it......

·
Mr. Mom
625 Posts
Hey Jack

While I personally don't at this time require such a thing, I think it's an extremely generous offer to this "community". Might want to time limit it at first until you find out the demand though :Eyecrazy:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts