Spey Pages banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
#&%*@^# Caster
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to start an open ended thread for people to bring up problems, suggest improvements, or ask questions about the new software we are using. Just post em here and we will do our best to answer them.

-sean

·
Registered
465 Posts
The new forum still is causing Mozilla to crash when I try to view threads or log in. I'm not sure if you've had time to address this yet, but saw where you thought you had the problem diagnosed. I'm using Firefox 0.8.

Thanks for all the hard work making the best site better yet!

·
#&%*@^# Caster
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Still working on the new banner system. Not sure what javascript is causing the problem....However the new 0.9 release of firefox that just came out does not exhibit the crashing problem. Upgrading is not that big a deal but if you have any extensions you must get 0.9 versions cause the 0.8 ones do not work.

Technically firefox is still in beta so not surprising there are/were a few bugs to work out.

Hoping to have the new banner system in place soon though.

-sean

·
Registered
465 Posts
Switched over to Firefox 0.9 and things do work as they ought to now. Should have just done it earlier as it only took about 5 mnutes. I'll be around more again now that I don't have to fire up the cursed IE!

Thanks again for the work.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts