Spey Pages banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Lee B
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for soft junction tubing in colors such as hot orange and highlander green. I've seen the stiffer tubing HMH offers with their tubes, but I'm looking for the softer, laytex/surgical tubing in a variety of bright colors. Any ideas where to find this?

·
Registered
99 Posts
check the sponsor irishangler.com. He sells silicone junction tubing which is not stiff in the colors you mention.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Lee B

Jack Cook (aka Speyman) offers silicone-based junction tubing in the colors you need.

HMH also has colored junction tubing in large and small diameters which can be ordered from your local fly shop.

Igor

·
Registered
131 Posts
I bought some from a fly shop in Scotland and when it arrived it was shown as a Veniard brand product. So I would think that anyone who deals in Veniard materials could get this product for you.

·
Steelhead Dreamer
462 Posts
Lee B said:
I'm looking for soft junction tubing in colors such as hot orange and highlander green. I've seen the stiffer tubing HMH offers with their tubes, but I'm looking for the softer, laytex/surgical tubing in a variety of bright colors. Any ideas where to find this?
Waters West also sells colored silicone junction tubing. They can be reached at waterswest.com or (360) 417-0937.

Regards,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts