Spey Pages banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to give a special thanks to Tyler and Sandy for bringing down the new lines and the usual large quiver of cnd rods, that beastie is really something, I like it. The new lines are very good!!! If you like the carron and the snowbee lines you will love these. It seems nuburo has put a bit of time and thought into these lines and it clearly shows in the way they cast.I wont go into details as I am sure there will be a review up soon on the new lines.

·
Speyshop's Speybum
462 Posts
Kush and Sandy You Rock

I would like to that Kush and Sandy for their time in bringing the New CND Speylines down here.
I must say the Nuburo has done a most excellent job on these lines.
It is no secret that I am a long belly fan and these lines rank right up there with the best.
I will be glad to get chance to really put them thought the paces.
The Beastie is a very good rod.
I normally do not work with long rods much any more but I must this is a joy to cast.
I do believe that with the Beastie and a bottle of Scotch I could really embarrass my self.

Thanks again Kush
:lildevl:

·
Steelhead are cool!
572 Posts
I would also like to thank Tyler and Sandy for coming down. It is always a pleasure. The thing I noticed about the new lines was the very positive turn over. I think they will be a winner.
Thanks again,

·
SRO Direct Dealer
578 Posts
It is alwasy great to have Tyler and Sandy come down. The problem is it usually ends up costing me money. This Sat. was no different. I now lust after the 16'1' Solstice and CND 8/9 line. I am sure I can also justify a new reel to make the proper combination. Just got to save up some more coin.

Thanks alot Tyler :saevilw:

Rich

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Brian

you need to clear out some messages for a pm. I need phone contact info.
Thanks,

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ted
Yep, its time for a little cleaning, sorry about that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts