Spey Pages banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll try this again since I didn't get a response in the CND Spey Rods thread:

Are there going to be any CND blanks available for someone wishing to building their own rod?

(Keeping kids in waders and boots annually really limits the discretionary spey budget!)

--Bill

·
Coast2coast Flyfishaholic
1,771 Posts
Sorry -

I did not see your previous post. I believe CND's current focus is on getting rods to shops and into the hands of anglers first and foremost. That's not to say that sometime down the road the blanks won't become generally available, but it's not the company focus at this time as far as I know.

Juro
[email protected]

·
Registered
8 Posts
CND Rods @ the Clave????

I will be attending the clave, probably both days, fishing during down time. I would however be very interested in the CND rods, and whether they'll be available to test. I have talked with Ty and he hasn't heard of any, nor have any arrived at the shop. Juro, will you be bringing some????
Thanks,
Aaron

·
Coast2coast Flyfishaholic
1,771 Posts
Aaron -

Absolutely! CND rods will be available for testing at the Sandy River Clave both Saturday and Sunday. By the time I spoke with Mark recently all the "official" booth spaces were taken but I will have pretty much all the rods available for testing purposes.

In the mean time please refer to the website or send questions by email to [email protected] as needed.

thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts