Spey Pages banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have the following GPS lines available for sale. They all come with original factory boxes and spools and have been stored in dry and dark conditions on their spools.

• 5/6 - [email protected]'. Used a few times but otherwise in like new condition. $100USD SOLD
  • 6/7 - [email protected]'. Used a few times but otherwise in like new condition. $100USD SOLD
  • 8/9 - [email protected]'. Used once but otherwise in like new condition. $100USD SOLD
  • 8/9 - [email protected]'. Never used. Bought as like new from another spey pages member however it is not as supple as the other dozen or so GPS lines I own so I'm not sure if it was stored properly. $85USD
Photos

Lines are located on the west coast of Canada. Prices include shipping to Canada and the US via the postal service. I accept Paypal for USD payments and Email Money Transfers for CAD. EMT payments are eligible for a 3% discount off the USD price and will be calculated using the Bank of Canada's daily average USD exchange rate for the previous day.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
sorry. normal softness. the 772 is what I'm interested in. thanks.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
There is still an 8/9 left. I may have been too harsh in my original description above as it is still in great shape - just not like new as it was sold to me as and I don't want other Spey pages members to feel they were deceived. It is more pliable and supple than my other GPS lines that have been used for a season. I'm confident enough in my representation of it that if whoever buys it is not satisfied, they can return it.

·
The Skeena in the fall
313 Posts
There is still an 8/9 left. I may have been too harsh in my original description above as it is still in great shape - just not like new as it was sold to me as and I don't want other Spey pages members to feel they were deceived. It is more pliable and supple than my other GPS lines that have been used for a season. I'm confident enough in my representation of it that if whoever buys it is not satisfied, they can return it.
Am confused.
You state this line is not as supple as others in the first para and more supple than other lines in the above.
??

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Am confused.
You state this line is not as supple as others in the first para and more supple than other lines in the above.
??
Sorry for the confusion.

The other dozen or so GPS lines I own that I'm referring to in my original post does not include the three lines I sold to Fisch and Rifflehitch last week. I'm referring to brand new never been used spares that I own and did not list for sale. I bought the 8/9 in question from another Speypages member some time ago and it was sold to me as new however based on my experience with these lines and in comparing it to my other dozen brand new spares, it is not as supple as a new GPS line should be. It is however in better condition than other working GPS lines that I own (exclusive of the dozen or so brand new spares), that I currently fish. I've been fishing these lines, almost exclusively, for the past ten years so I feel I have a good appreciation of how they age and weather.

Does that clear things up?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts