Spey Pages banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD_15' 10/11 CND Expert
This rod has been fished but is in good shape.
It has some finish that lifted above one ferrule from being taped.
This is cosmetic only.This is a great full flexing rod and is a pleasure to fight fish with.This rod makes a great Skagit stick also & it will cast a dead chicken.
SOLD shipped
Canada/USA
Paypal
PM if interested
Kevin

·
Registered
22 Posts
I just picked one of these up a month back. It's a great stick, flexes nice and deep. I like the Cnd GPS 10/11 but haven't tried any other lines on it. Curious to know what skagit heads worked for you?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is a very easy casting rod with a traditional feel.
When I was Skagit casting with this rod I was using a 720 and it was fine and could handle any tip. I would say 700-750g skagit on this rod is in the ballpark.
The Experts are really underrated sticks.
Kevin

·
Registered
211 Posts
I just picked one of these up a month back. It's a great stick, flexes nice and deep. I like the Cnd GPS 10/11 but haven't tried any other lines on it. Curious to know what skagit heads worked for you?
I was really thinking about this line with a 15' rod setup for some "classic" spey casting off of the wing dikes on my river. I'm about 5'8 170 pounds. I'm just wondering how much this would wear on me...

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
15' cnd

Here is a pic - Just above the ferrule wrap on the top section the finish lifted-it measures one inch.
If you put a touch of rod finish on it it would be good as new.
It comes with a rod sock and a pvc tube to fit.
I wouldn't call this rod "light" but with the right reel to balance it fishes fine.
A Daiwa 813 or Young 1540 match this rod nicely and it will take the older & larger chrome reel feet. It has the older larger reel seat which is handy for a lot of older reels.
$210 shipped
Pm me.
Kevin

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts